Wednesday 26 March 2014

Confessions of a Pedophile



Okay before a cyber-security cell hunts me down I want to clarify I am NOT a Pedophile in its true sense. I just happen to like younger men ( not babies, not children, older boys maybe.... But younger men Definitely).

Since we have done away with the mandatory disclaimers (I guess these are in vogue these days considering no movie or even adverts start without them...unfortunately we all know Mukesh).. Any hoo..

Let's get down to listing what are the reasons that I can possibly have to like younger men... Since traditionalists would say that women mature faster, men are like wine - the older they get the better... I say, the one thing that defines men is that they are LAZY! How lazy varies from one to other. But  lazy...And we will all agree they get lazier by the day.

So what does lazy have anything to do with being a pedo...

The younger they are, the harder they try...And try hard they do to please you...
Be it wooing, going out of their way to demonstrate their love through cute gestures, hints, subtle gifts or not so subtle in your face bribing. But you have to give them points for trying and making the effort.

Now I am an opinionated person who wants everyone to hear me out as Gods own words... The sexist world though automatically discounts anything that women say... But suppose the woman is older than you, maybe more financially secure or not, but certainly more experienced and knows what she likes, slightly unorthodox... Wouldn't you just listen to her than fumble through all the wrong turns before you get it right. Coz you are acutely aware that you Don't know it all..

Old age is a @&#$£... And for men it brings - hair loss, beer bellies, and a couple of other ugly ailments. Well what can I say, I like my men with a head full of hair and a tucked in belly - kill me for it!

Anyways what I am saying is.. Younger men are way cuter, more fun and full of Life! They haven't been stricken with 'I have to get married' syndrome and don't immediately picture you bearing their unborn children, they live in the present and want to enjoy the journey... be it getting to the part of unborn children :P



4 comments:

  1. WTF.....
    Men of different age have different attributes..... The stream has to become a river some day....

    What you may feel as laziness is when a hard approach changes to a smart approach...

    As for hair loss.... :) Bald is the new in...
    Beer bellies... not if one takes care of himself and not go every night binging and partying....(read a hard - do or die approach changes to a more sophisticated live and enjoy approach)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Unknown!
    I am so glad you wrote back... even if we don't agree in our views. I love the "smart approach" and Bald is new 'in' concept. I do agree that a few (very few) men can actually rock a Bald look. But alas those are the precious few who vanish before you blink.

    Please keep reading and maybe you will find my friend Khushboo's preferences in men more aligned with your views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear ?(^3) (or Surbhi I am guessing taking a cue from the next post... ),

    I think I may have the best solution to that.... don't blink..act fast :P... Allow me to borrow a line from Charles Schulz....'Life is like a ten-speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use'....

    Cheers
    Akshay Kakar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one Akshay...its something i should keep reminding Surabhi of :)

    ReplyDelete