Tuesday 29 April 2014

Perks of being a Dude

I have always wanted to be a boy, as far as I can remember…
Here are a bunch of realistic/fanciful ideas which I would have acted on had I been one:

1.  Be a Musician or a Rapper – Keep driving down Miami in my open top cars and women who look atleast 20 times better than me. Considering I plan on being a good looking guy, the only women who make the cut for this special treat will be the Victoria secret models.

Also coz have you seen the women Adam Levine dates!!! Compare it to Adele’s boyfriend and you know what I mean…
  

2. Get Dowry and Marry early – If there are fools out there who want to make me rich and marry me to their beautiful daughter then why the hell not :P  I get someone to take care of me, cook, lay out my wardrobe, and not to forget Dowry :P Also who says that I cannot still play the field after I am married… Tiger Woods anyone??

Gold Rush!

3. Travel: Bangkok, Amsterdam, Vegas, REPEAT
 
4. Date: Women from every country and ethnicity. Maintain a score and have benchmarks :P
100 by 25 sounds too ambitious???

5. Eve tease and hit on all pretty things – Okay, so you know how the average men in India look like right? No one in their right mind would ever want to Adam tease men here (In Italy I might change my mind). Now compare it to the women, I don’t even have to look far (and all you need to do is Google), just in my office and you notice the good looking women to good looking men ratio 200:1. Also I am sure women would like getting hit on by me… pretty much like how I would feel being hooted on by Ian Somerhalder :P

Actual first 4 results when you search Indian Men and Indian Women on Google :P
Being a boy is a thought that suddenly empowers me, very much akin to getting bitten by a spider and growing some superpowers… Immense possibilities, no restrictions, very thin moral lines… I know it’s not true or valid… but you know... This is what being a boy stands for me… Being Free!!


To read a more boring/detailed version of my thoughts on wanting to be a boy please visit: http://stopbreathrun.blogspot.com/2014/04/if-i-was-boy.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment